Whatever your project requirements, Rozen Steelworks delivers excellence at scale, on time and on budget. We bring deadlines forward through careful planning, innovative engineering, next generation technology, certified professionals and a laser-like focus on quality.
PIPE SPOOL FABRICATION
We boast a wide range of pipe fabrication capabilities, including most metallurgies and welding processes, allowing us to fabricate, design and build everything from basic spools to complex projects. We complement our capabilities with industry-best fitters, welders, pipe fabricators and inspectors while maintaining a culture of continuous improvement. Our welders are certified through ASME Section IX, the most stringent requirements in the industry, and are approved by the Alberta Boilers Safety Association.
With our specialization in fully automated and semi-automated double jointing welding processes, pipeline installation efficiency at the project site can be significantly improved. By double jointing double random (40ft) pipe lengths into quad random (80ft) sections, field-welding requirements can be reduced by up to 50%.
Double jointing can be set up in a location that optimizes pipe delivery and handling logistics, or completed in our facilities.
We are capable of supplying and fabricating all types of piping
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Chrome Alloys
- Internally and Externally Coated
- Metallic Overlaid
- High Manganese
Pipe, Header, Manifold Fabrication
- Nominal Pipe Size (NPS) diameter from 2” (5.08 cm) through 96” (243.84 cm)
- Pipe length from up to 80ft (24.384 m)
- All pipe schedules (Sched. or Sch.) / wall thickness
- Ultrasonic Tests
- Hydro Tests
- Internal Inspection
- Third Party Inspection Agencies
- 100% adherence to required quality standards
- Front-End Engineering
- Detailed take-offs—automated from model data and by hand
Industry Codes, Regulations & Standards Include:
- CSA B51
- ASME B31.1 Power Piping
- ASME B31.3 Process Piping
- ABSA APQ-1429
- CSA W47.1
- CSA W59
- CSA Z662
ALLOY AND SPECIALTY FABRICATION
Rozen Steelworks is an industry leader in alloy and specialty fabrication, with our services including numerous procedures to ensure the highest level of quality is delivered.
OUR SPECIALITY FABRICATION SERVICE OFFERINGS
- Carbon Steel
- High Maganese
- Boiler Plate
- Nickel Alloys
- Chromemoly Alloys
- All Stainless Alloys
- Other exotic metals can also be supplied
Structural Fabrication is a complement to our piping services, making Rozen Steelworks your first and last call for high quality products delivered on time. We offer design-build services for fabrication of complex structures and are capable of fabricating more than 10,000 tons per year.
Our CWB certified professionals pair innovative engineering and next generation technology with a focus on end assembly and use. Advanced engineering and 3D modeling offer key advantages in our fabrication, including CAD models on the shop floor, 3D QC checks before cutting and automatic machine programming before assembly begins. With our rigorous quality standards, our customers can be confident that they will get the highest quality product delivered on time.
Our fabrication service offerings
- Structural Steel Fabrication
- Heavy Plate Work Material Handling Equipment
- Material Processing, Shop Detailing, Tanks, Hoppers, Conveyors, Barges
- Module Components, Frames
- Drilling Rigs, Rig Masts, Substructures, Bop Skids, Mud Tanks
- Platforms, Stairs, Handrails, Signs, Bollards, Enclosures
- Lifting Accessories Including Bars, Beams, Buckets, Forks, Baskets
- Spec Blinds, Bleed Blinds, Bleed Blind/Rings, Vented Blinds, Spacers, Safety Blinds
- Pile Caps
- Pipe Supports, Pipe Beams, Pipe Hangers, Engineered Supports, Pipe Shoes, Pipe Clamps
- Transportation Infrastructure
- Industrial Infrastructure
- Building Infrastructure
- Custom, Specialty, Machined Parts
Rozen Steelworks is the partner-of-choice in the pipeline fabrication industry based on our expertise in this field. In-house fabrication delivers significant scheduling and cost advantages for integrated projects coupled with single-point responsibility.
We meet and exceed the requirements of even the most demanding jobs with state-of-the-art equipment, highly skilled trades people and a customer focused management team.
We have an extensive inventory of hydro caps, blinds, and plugs for all sizes and schedules of pipe, complete with 100% traceability and procedures. We also pride ourselves on being the industry first and last call for pipeline hydrotesting.
Service Offerings & Capabilities
- Pre-Fabrication of Mainline Valve Assemblies
- Pig Launchers and Receivers
- Hydrostatic Testing
Rozen Steelworks provides a broad spectrum of consulting, engineering and analytical services, offered by an experienced team of engineers, designers and quality assurance professionals.
Licensed to practice in Alberta, we will deliver the combination of consulting and detailing services you need for your project, from pre-design to project completion.
- Front End
- Detailed Design
- Design Review and Optimization
- Fabrication / Construction Monitoring
- Reliability Assessment and Improvement
- Failure Analysis
- Standard and Specification Development
- Hazard and Operability Analysis (HAZOP) and Risk Assessments
Procurement and Logistics
We have the capability to provide the full range of procurement services from sourcing, bidding and evaluation to shipment, storage and delivery.
- Materials Sourcing
- Bidding and Evaluation
- Material Procurement & Tracking
- Material Management
- Pipe Yard Logistics
- Materials Handling
- Storage and Laydown Facilities
- Pipe Loading and Transportation Equipment
We offer distinctive coatings and processes that include painted surfaces, high solids epoxy, powder coated, electroplating, hot-dipped galvanizing, and rubber dipped coatings. At your request, part numbers can be imprinted on products on-site using approved metal stamping, tagging, and other marking methods.
For large prefabricated jobs, we engineer custom shipping solutions to ensure deliveries are on time and on schedule.